BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long
after the inspection
Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
North Las Vegas Area Information
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
North Las Vegas Nevada Home Inspections
The City of N. Las Vegas Nevada has many quality, established neighborhoods with homes ranging from smalle single family homes to
very large, mansion type homes in gated communitites including equstrian communities. N. Las Vegas is a great city to live and raise a
family. It has great schools, recreation, shopping, and community. Their many neighborhoods have their own unique qualities and
charm. Many of the homes are established homes that have been remodeled but some are nearly new. It is important to have each type
thoroughly inspected to uncover their true condition to fully understand the home you are considering.
If you are looking for an home inspection in N. Las Vegas, Nevada you can schedule a home inspection on your prospective home
today. Beacon Inspection Services is your best choice for quality, comprehensive home inspection services. Get what you are are
paying for in a home inspection; a NATIONALLY CERTIFIED INSPECTOR that can give you a detailed home inspection, a one-on-one
walk through where all of the deficiencies are discussed with you, including the repairs needed, and approximate costs when possible, a
website loaded with home owner information, and ongoing support long after the inspection. I personally perform each and every
inspection. You always get my best effort and a detailed, thorough home inspection you can trust. I inspect then as if I were buying
I believe you deserve unmatched detail, help and support, and ongoing assistance long after the inspection is over. I look forward to
being of service to you.
Call today to make an appointment for a North Las Vegas Nevada Home Inspection at (702) 205-3167
"The Detail, Information, and Service You Deserve"
Beacon Inspection Services performs residential home inspections in Southern Nevada, including all areas of the the Las Vegas valley
like the City of Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City as well as North Las Vegas with these Zip Codes
89030, 89031, 89032, 89033, 89036, 89081, 89084, 89085, 89086, 89087, 89163, 89154, 89164
Providing home inspection services for over twelve years
The modern city of North Las Vegas
Short Sale Inspections
Embeded Digital Photos
7 Days A Week
Short Notice No Problem