BEACON INSPECTION SERVICES
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
Inspection Ordering Information & Pre-Inspection Process
The Home Inspection Process
To avoid delays and ensure that you get a complete inspection
before setting up the inspection appointment, please ask your agent to have the home
Information for the Appointment
Regardless of which method you choose to set up your home inspection appointment, please be
prepared with as much of the following information as possible to speed the process
Easy Ways to Schedule Your Appointment
1) Order On-Line: Go to the On-Line Scheduler and fill out as much as you can. It is available 24 hours a day/7
days a week. The system will notify me that you have been there so I can contact you to finish up the details and get
your home inspection date and time locked in.
2) Call: If you prefer to talk to a human, phone me, Bob anytime at (702) 205-3167. I monitor this number all day
every day. Be aware that I may be in an attic or other inconvenient place for answering the phone so if you get my
voice mail don't be discouraged, just leave a message and I will return your call promptly.
3) Email: Email me at Bob@BeaconInspectionServices.com at your leisure with the details and I will call you back
as soon as possible. I monitor my email even while in the field.
4) Text Message: Bob (702) 205-3167, I will reply to your text or call you back promptly.
1) Name & Address: Your full name and current U. S. Mailing address including Zip Code
2) Phone Number: A phone number where I can reach you or your representative
3) Email Address: A current email address where we can correspond and you can receive the inspection report
4) Property Address: The street number, address, city and state of the property you wish to have inspected
including Zip Code.
5) Inspection Date & Time: If you plan to attend the home inspection ( I encourage clients to do to be able chat
on-site about any problems we may find) let me know your preferred date and time you can be at the property
6) Agent Information: If you are working with an agent, please let me know their name, their company name and a
phone number they may be reached at so we can keep them in the loop.
* water is turned on including sinks, toilets, tubs, etc.
* gas to house is turned on and appliances lit.
* electrical turned on throughout the house
1) After we talk or email and set the appointment date and time that is most convenient for you I will contact your
agent and confirm with them so they can get approval for us to enter your new home. I will obtain from them lock box
codes or gate codes that I need to get to the property. At that time I will also note any concerns the agent may have
about the property so I can address them on site.
2) The day of the inspection, you are welcome to be there during the entire two to four hour inspection (honestly
most people get bored) or if you want I can call you when I am about 30 minutes from completion and you can come
over then. Either way, I encourage clients to attend the home inspeciton so we can chat about findings and talk
about home maintenence items.
3) We will do a complete walk through where I will explain any deficiencies or maintenance issues that I observed
during my inspection and I will also answer any questions you might have.
4) The report will be finalized and sent to you via email the next day. This will be a full, comprehensive, report
covering all of the house systems including interior, exterior, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling,
ventilation/insulation, and structure with color pictures where necessary to help explain any deficiencies.
That's it! Easy! Call today and get moving forward on the purchase or sale of your home!
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after
Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County
Short Sale Inspections
Embeded Digital Photos
7 Days A Week
Short Notice No Problem