Home Page
Services That Beacon Offers
Obtain Service Information
About Beacon Inspection Services
What People Are Saying
Sample Home Inspection Report
Buyers Home Inspection Informatiion
Sellers Home Inspection Information
Relocation Information and Links For Buyers & Sellers
Radon & Carbon Monoxide Issues
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Homeowners Help Page and Links
Home & Building Inspections for Buyers, Sellers, Owners
"Helping Guide Your Decision"
(702) 205-3167
Relocation Information
Welcome New Homeowner – Purchasing and moving into a new home is a very exciting time in your life and we are pleased to share it with you. Homeowner tips.
The F.U.N. Place Consumer Tips - Whether you are Tim Taylor or Fred Flintstone, you'll find some great helpful hints here.

Las Vegas Valley Water District
City of Henderson Water Department
City of North Las Vegas Water Department
Southwest Gas Corp.(natural gas supplier for the valley)
NV Energy (electric power)
Republic Services (valley wide garbage & recycling)

Motor Vehicle Registration
State of Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles

Clark County School District

Fire Department
Clark Count Fire Department
Henderson Fire Department
Las Vegas Fire Department
N. Las Vegas Fire Department

A list of some of medical care facilities throughout the Valley and map

Las Vegas Metro Police
N. Las Vegas Police
Henderson Police

Chamber of Commerce Groups
N. Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Asian Chamber
Latin Chamber

Las Vegas Area Contractors I Know and Trust


Glenn Jobski
(702) 494-7085

Abbott Plumbing
3021 South Valley View Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89102-0724
(702) 658-3662
Call for free consultation at 702-658-3662
or email info@abbottplumbing.com


Glenn Jobski
(702) 494-7085

General Handyman

Mr. Billy Haas
(702) 682-2873
A/C - Electrical - Handyman


Mr. John Shanlon
(702) 459-7246


Mr. Nicholas Santos
(702) 354-9420

Mr. Eduardo Terrones
H (702) 452-5408
C (702) 265-6528

Home Inspection Companies in Other Cities

United States


David Taurinskas
Reassurance Home Inspection LLC
Columbia Heiths, MN 55421
(612) 701-9672
Email: reassurancehomeinspection@comcast.net

David W. Klutch, CRI
Harmony Home Inspections, LLC
Elk River, MN 55330
(763) 442-0084
Email: dwklutch@nsatel.net

Monique McClure-Hegge
Current President of NAHI MN Chapter
MM Integrity Enterprises Corp, DBA:
Pillar To Post
(651) 334-4874
Eamil: monique.mcclure-hegge@pillartopost.com


Dominic E. D'Agostino, CRI
Home Pride Inspection Services, Inc.
Longwood, FL 32750
(407) 260-1533
Email: info@homeprideinspection.net


Erby Crofutt
B4UClose Home Inspections & Radon Testing
Georgetown, KY, 40324
W (859) 797-3873
C (502) 570-4054
Alt. Phone (877) 513-8235
Give Me 5% of Your Trust and I Will Earn the Other 95%!
Helpful links for homeowners, local services, Realtors, schools and more, to make your move easier. Also listed are home inspectors in other parts of the country if you are moving out of state
Call to reserve your home inspection time today!
(702) 205-3167
or Order On-Line
or Email me
Copyright: Beacon Inspection Services LLC
Any reproduction and/or use of any portion of this site is strickly prohibited without the written consent of the owner of this site.
All rights reserved
Bob Knauff (CRI)
Certified Home Inspector
Comprehensive home inspections, radon testing, detailed home inspection reports, informational website, and ongoing support long after the inspection

Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Pahrump, Clark County, Nye County, Lincoln County

British Columbia
John Kogel
Allsafe Home Inspection
Professional home inspections for Victoria and Southern Vancouver Island
Office 250-382-6380
Duncan 250-709-2101
Cell 250-812-0915
Email: John Kogel

Services Offered
Buyer Inspections
Seller Inspections
Forclosure Inspections
Custom Inspections
Maintenance Inspections
Bank Owned Inspections
Short Sale Inspections
Warranty Inspections
Radon Testing
Bank Inspections
Lender Inspections
Insurance Inspections
Mortgage Inspections
Computer Generated Reports
Embeded Digital Photos

7 Days A Week Availability
Short Notice No Problem
Fully Insured
State Licensed
Professional Organizations
American Assoc. of Radon Scientists and Technologists
National Swimming Pool Foundation
National Comfort Institute
National Home Inspector Referral Website
Find and Inspector In
Your State
NV Gazetteer
Nevada Local Information Resources and Data
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
American Society of Home Inspectors
Southern Nevada Area Professional Property Inspectors